After years of being in the industry, I’ve failed a lot, learned a lot, have gotten burned out several times (gasssssp!😉), and have been in places to where I wasn’t booking weddings reguaraly. Being a business owner for over 5+ years, I’ve learned a lot. I’ve changed markets 3 different times (Nashville, Colorado and now Los Angeles). I’ve learned how to book consistantly for each market and I want to share my goooods with you all so you can learn from my mistakes.
The industry today is so saturated with photographers today that it’s becoming so harder to stand out! The way I’ve grown in my business is by putting MONEY towards good education. So I advise you do the same to be ready for your 2020 clients.
1.5 Hour One-On-One Mentor Session via Meeting or Facetime Call
Topics that I’ll talk about include (1-3 topics during your call):
- “Posing”, client interaction and directing tips during portrait and couple’s sessions.
- Client Experience: From inquiry to booking. How to Make Your Clients Love You
- Website/Portfolio Review: I will go over each page with you. A website with beautiful photos isn’t good enough these days. #2020 AMIRITE?
- Email Inquries and How to have a higher success rate for booking.
- Phone Sales
- Social Media: How to use it successfully for your brand.
- Attracting Your “Ideal Client”
Live Photoshoot + 1.5 Hour One-On-One Mentor Session via Meeting or FaceTime Call
I will provide a REAL couple that has no experience in front of the camera for us to photograph together. I will show you all the steps on how I make them feel extremely comfortable, build trust with me, how I choose location and light and I will show you all the little tips and tricks I use while photographing the couple. Posing is one of my biggest strengths in my work and have SO much to teach you in this area!
To sign up, fill out the contact form below to book your session. For availability: I’m available March 9th, 16th, 17th 18th and then March 24th. Let me know which date you’re available.
Due to the nature of this service, no refunds will be offered. Seats are transferable but it will be the responsibility of the seat owner to sell and communicate the transfer of the seat.