Keep scrollin down to see my travel schedule. 😉
Let's Talk Money
- Why does it cost so much to hire us?
- We're fabulous (and you probably are too).
- We're really fun.
- People like being around us.
- (Another joke here.)
In all seriousness, we have been shooting weddings for over 5 years. And we're really good at it. We know this because lots of people have told us and because we're just straight up confident in our abilities. I could talk about what goes behind the scenes of a wedding photography business, but you don't need to know all of that. What you do need to know is that we are worth every penny and we'll prove it to you.
See for yourself. → Read over 35 REAL Reviews.
- Katherine’s weddings starts at $4000 for 6 hours
- Lauren’s weddings starts at $3000 for 6 hours
- Katherine’s couples usually invest between $5000 – $8000
- 6, 8, 10 hour coverage packages
- Elopements start at $2500
- All Edited Photos (500-1000)
- Online Gallery w/High-Resolution Images
- Engagement Sessions and Adventure Sessions Available
- Katherine Joy Wedding Albums start at $995
**Off-season pricing offered for Monday-Thursday Weddings**
- Film Packages start at $2600 for 6 hours
- Highlight Film 4-6 minutes (Cinematic + Edited)
- 1-2 Videographers
- RAW FOOTAGE (Un-Edited) of Ceremony, Toasts, First Dances + anything else traditional or important of the day (First Look, Gift Exchange and Cake Cutting)
- Only Available when booking Photography
- Online Downloadable Film
I also ALWAYS arrive 30-45 min before shooting your wedding to find the best locations for family formals, first looks, bridal portraits and bridal party portraits.
Once you book Lauren, Katherine will connect Lauren in the emails so you all can get connected!
A second photographer adds another perspective to the wedding and can ease the stress when there is a situation that requires me to be in two places at once. For example:
Getting ready (I cannot be at two places at once!): If the groomsmen are getting ready the same time the bridesmaids are, it's helpful to have a second photographer capture moments of them as well.
Ceremony: During the ceremony, the second photographer helps me capture the families reactions, the groom’s angle during the vows, and the sweet candid moments that happen so quickly while I focus on you both. The second photographer also helps capture cocktail hour as well while I capture family formals.
Candid moments: During family formals and bridal party portraits, there will endless moments happening between the families, guests and the second shooter's job is to capture the moments happening that I won't be able to catch.
I would recommend this if you want to get another perspective. If you are having a wedding less than 75 people for your wedding day, I would only recommend 1 photographer.
Wedding Wire —> https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/katherine-joy-photography-and-video-nashville/422571d14602bdba.html
After booking, we have The Support Group (which we are active on) as well as engagement sessions to meet. We also stay very active on social media, another way to get to know our personalities and don't feel like strangers to you.
**Side note: If you do not book an engagement session with us and only book us for the wedding day, we will make sure to set up a FaceTime call beforehand to meet you both because we think it's extremely important to connect before your wedding.
SANTORINI, GREECE 1st – 10th
HAWAII 30th – Nov 7th
LOS ANGELES 22nd – 26th
JOHNSON CITY, TN 27th-30th
YOSIMITE, CA 8th – 10th
HOUSTON, TEXAS 1st-3rd
SAN FRANCISCO 4th – 7th
BIG SUR, CALIFORNIA 14th-16th
BOSTON, MA 22-24th
NEW YORK 13-15th
LOS ANGELES 11-13th
WASHINGTON DC 1st-2nd